My first drawing is this.
1. i want a sticker that move with the music.
2. The front is made of plastic glas, with engraving. My engraving see above.
See example here
I am so lucky yo have a deal that make these sign very close by. So i hope it not go to much money to make my front of the jukebox.
Pixel LED, IC LED
3, Software i plan to use is http://www.albumplayer.com/index.htm with an addon hat is called ap_nostalgica_skin_for_5_3
With this software you can remote control with your phone.
4. I plan to make a box that i put an 19 inch touch screen inside a case that i will make in wood.
It is possible to make a normal screen into an touch screen with this set.
The other solution is something like this:
5. On the top i plan to use an radiator mascot from ebay. This i want to put in top of the jukebox.
6. I will use a laptop with a portable hard drive for the music collection. In this i will use Bluetooth to an creative speaker that is have.
Same as this one
The sound in this is amazing.
The project i hope not will cost to much. I just started this today. And i will update as i come along with the work.
I will re-use an laptop that i no longer us. It is older. And i have and 500 GB Maxtor external disk that i not use normally.
This will be my " CD storage "
If i go for the solution where i build and touch screen, i want to have low cost.
So i plan to buy a second hand LCD Monitor.
- The front will have hole for the screen. I just show how i plan to do it.
- Around the edge i will add LED light that change color
- Radiator mascot will be screwed on to the top.
1. 39,5 euro
You also get these skin to this software
3. Box for Screen ?
I plan to get this made professional.I might make it in teak wood or some similar to teak wood.
The jukebox might connect to my Bluetooth speaker, but i also have and nice little Bluetooth device. That i can connect any stereo to.
So i can also use my home stereo to the jukebox. (surround)
Here is some other that has done similar things, but mine will look as an real jukebox with working LED that follow the music.
Yes finally i found the screen i am going to use, it is an 22 inch LCD.
I am testing out the jukebox now.
I am running an App on my phone called RETUNE
Here is the link.
With this i controll my jukebox by my phone. I run it on a samsung Galaxy Note 3. And it is sweeeeeeet.
Also now i will order this set. Touch kit set
I use a laptop, and 500 GB Maxtor external disk. Then i have this harddrive packed with mp3.
My next step is to install the touch screen on to my LCD
Here is how i plan to do it.
Installere touch screen on to an LCD.
Also Albumplayer (The software ) is ready to use for touch screen.
My Screen is like this
Screen 42 dollar
Software 39,5 dollar
Touch kit 120 dollar
197 dollar so far
Retune (APP) Free
Laptop , not in use free
External hard drive , not in use free
But i am going to make a case to keep screen inside. And i need to make it look like a jukebox.
See screenshot from my phone. When i controll my jukebox.