PCMag.com Latest Articles

Translate

Web radio

søndag 20. oktober 2013

External Graphics Card eGPU video card to your laptop

I want to play games with demand more from my laptop. And mylaptop has a weak grafik card.

So i play with the idea to get an external card. I have come so far to day.

  



  


ViDock 2






    




  



After more more i found a link
 

How to make an external laptop graphics adaptor

 The problem i see is that. I do not want a card with open stuff on my desk.

That is really ugly. And how is it possible to travel and have this with you ?

And what if i have a coffee cup problem in this ? I might get killed by GPU.

 

No this need me to go to some IT center near by. And lucky for me. I am in the heart where all is produced.(Asia)  

 I let you all know when i find something cool :-)



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

RollingStone.com: Music News

My Soundcloud


My Youtube channel