PCMag.com Latest Articles

Translate

Web radio

mandag 7. november 2016

Big Manual to be classic smooth




I have many times wonder how the h... did this guy end upwith that woman?

And have you ever go to some websites where men put out their profil.
I can only say one thing, OHHHH  my GOD.

What are you thinking when you not fix your hair and put on a nice shirt when you put you picture out on the web.

I am an ok guy. But i will share my view on how to find woman.

First study some of tips in this web site:
http://www.askmen.com/specials/smooth_up_2016/manual.html 

I am not a young man. But when i smooth up and cut my hair an where nice clothes i can get a woman half my age and that is without trying.

I even had girls half my age come up to me while my wife is standing next to me.And ask me out.

Of course that is a bomb hehe. And here is also a way to smooth tell that woman "I am sorry but i am married with this lovely woman next to me".

Always use nice words is key nr 1.

Second never "be to much". That is talking to much or over do eating on a date.

If you are throwing in food on a date then she might see you how you really are. And how will you look after a while,

If you are hungry before a date. Take some food at home.And eat a light meal with your date.

If you use a website.
Use a nice photo where you dress nice. Dark Color on a shirt work best.

Choose color that you feel really good in. I like to use purple or dark blue.Dark gray.

If you choose a tie then not to much color.

IF you date an asian girl,know this! Never go unshaved 

Asian woman really hate face hair

And read this 10 steps

http://www.askmen.com/dating/dating_advice/10-unsmooth-habits-you-need-to-quit-right-now/paying-attention-to-all-the-wrong-things.html



 

1 kommentar:

  1. I'm lucky to have found your website, it's very good for me, it's the most useful for me. หนังออนไลน์ฟรี

    SvarSlett

RollingStone.com: Music News

My Soundcloud


My Youtube channel