PCMag.com Latest Articles

Translate

Web radio

torsdag 16. juni 2016

Fl studio , kontakt 5 - Problem with ASIO driver and kontakt

First see video here

I found out this

There is some kind of problem by using asio and kontakt. The sound is terrible or missing .




























I right click on the speaker in windows
and you get the window above.
Normally "ALLOW APPLICATION......" will be chosen.
But this create a problem for ASIO driver.

So take out that and you have my picture above.

Then i went to Fl studio.


Go Show ASIO Panel

And i choose the settings you see here.

And now kontakt sounded great. No bad sound or missing sound anymore.


This problem makes some addon  sound terrible.
-Best Service Altus
-Best Service Cantus
- Shevannai


Something really amazing with doing like this. And that is you not need to do midi out for kontakt.

I just start many session of kontakt and add any instrument. And this is how Kontakt 5 should work with Fl Studio.



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

RollingStone.com: Music News

My Soundcloud


My Youtube channel